Monday, October 14, 2013

MPK Expo Weekend

Gubby came along with me to do our first family day at the Mornington Peninsula Family and Kids Expo at the normally amazing Morning Star Estate in Balnarring. I say normally as this particular day was the wettest, most miserable day all spring - a great day for an outdoor event! heh.
Our new marquee held up pretty well, although by the end the guide ropes tied to trees were the only thing stopping us flying away! Oh and our bunting sign lost a few letters...time to stitch them on I think. Next market I'll probably move the sign to the back wall to add some colour. It looks a bit bland back there now that I look at it.
Essential wet market day wear...my target gumboots :)
Would you believe that is a shoe rack? Perfect to hang Gubby's new christmas bibs on with tubs of her teethers and dummy clips on top.
I've had a surge in beanie orders lately, which is a really nice change to churning out nappy covers. These two Spock ones are in 6-12m and toddler sizes - there are going to be some super cute little Vulcans on halloween!
A newborn size Viking Helmet...
...and this 6-12m size aviator beanie.

Tee hee - so much cuteness.

2 comments:

  1. Very testing weather indeed yesterday, I tried to do some garden fixings and sturggled with the stop, start and blow everything away nature of the day. I have to say your stall and its contents looking amazing!! Did you do ok, or did the weather keep the punters away? Never told you this but I did a stall once of all my homemade woodworky toys and house hold bits and pieces, at Thomastown Market. Just don't ask when. Marky

    ReplyDelete
  2. But a lovely social event ;) Plenty of time to chat to other stall holders when there were no customers due to the pouring rain ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Leave a comment :)